Shopify Store Setup
Shopify Store Setup
Shopify set up is a crucial step for e-commerce businesses. It's the foundation that allows you to construct an online store, establish your brand, organise your product catalogue, and configure your shipping and payment settings. By undertaking a proper Shopify set up, businesses can facilitate smooth transactions, shape their brand's image, enhance the shopping experience, and boost sales.
However, setting up Shopify can seem daunting.
That's where we at Tronik come in. With over a decade of experience in Shopify set up, customisation, and optimisation, we are equipped to ensure that your business gets off to the best possible start. Our Shopify stores consistently rank highly on Google Lighthouse's test for performance, accessibility & search engine optimisation.
As part of our Shopify set up service, we offer:
- Selection and customisation of a theme that aligns with your brand identity.
- Domain name set up and store registration.
- Inventory set up with products, variants, and collections.
- Correct configuration of your store to work with Google Shopping, enabling your products to appear in the Google Shopping feed.
- Installation of Shopify apps to enhance your customer's experience and improve conversion.
- Shipping Profiles set up based on geographical zones, weight, value, etc.
- Payment providers set up so you can accept online orders.
Our Shopify set up process is straightforward:
We provide a checklist detailing the information and images we need from you to build your store. Once we have everything necessary, we proceed to set up and configure your store in just 24 hours
What Our Clients say
Tronik has made sure we're on the cutting edge of e-commerce since the turn of the century
Tronik did a complete rebrand for us, from brand name, logo design, website to product shots.
Not only have we seen our revenue increase threefold, our brand profile has equally increased.